Tannis Leigh Miller
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
My first photoshoot was in 2008 with the amazing fitness photographer, David
Ford, the same weekend I won my first bikini competition. Competing and having
the success I did at this show and that shoot provided tremendous exposure for
me and I was then published in numerous fitness magazines and various
advertisements. Everything stemmed from that one contest and I developed a real
love for photography and modeling... I've definitely learned to appreciate both
sides of the camera!
2. How long have you been modeling?
3. Who is your favorite model?
Adriana Lima, Jamie Eason
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm not a morning person
5. What are you most proud of?
My work ethic and commitment to my goals, and my positive
6. Upcoming projects?
I will be competing at the WBFF
Pro Bikini World Championships Aug. 25/12 in Mississauga, Ontario. I will also
be shooting with various top fitness photographers for possible magazine
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Kind hearted, hard working, helpful, and REAL!