Name Steph Christiansen
Location Melbourne, Australia
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Creating a mindset that I can acheive anything if i put my mind and heart into, then surrounding myself with the influential people who will get me there. The type who will give me a solid kick up the butt if i step a foot off track!
2. How long have you been modeling? Not long, maybe a year
3. Who is your favorite model? Larissa Reis - being her true self and displaying individualism in an environment where being a black sheep isn't usually accepted. Her passion and drive for success makes her a valuable role model for me. Is an IFBB Pro Physique bodybuilder/model acceptable here?!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I can touch my nose with my tongue
5. What are you most proud of? My mum for her continuous support, Being Australia's 2008 MINI sales executive of the year and also my mentor's - Scott Slaman for presenting the females at 2012 Olympia and Rohan Reid for taking out his 3rd Mr Australia title over the weekend. Very proud!
6. Upcoming projects? I can't tell you this!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A woman who will dominate in a man's world - never giving up regardless of what life throws at you.
8. Additional Comments?
As I am currently training to compete in amongst Australia's elite amateur bodybuilders you can follow my transformation and progress which will be mapped on my social networking sites. Dont hesitate to say hi and receive a healthy dose of motivation! Thanks for the opportunity =)