Name: Sarah Woloszyn
Location: Ontario, Canada
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Ukrainian & Irish background)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
-Ever since I've been a little kid, I've been a natural born performer. As many times as I've changed my mind growing up on what I wanted to be, it's always come back to performing in some way! I feel modeling, acting, and just entertaining people in whatever way is what I'm supposed to do with my life. It just feels right!
2. How long have you been modeling?
-I just started pursuing modeling as a career last year, when I started looking for agencies. Before that, I was always more focused on becoming an actor... which I still have not written off in any way!
3. Who is your favorite model?
-Oh geez... I have so many. I really admire most of the Victoria's Secret models. They're incredibly sexy without ever being vulgar - and that's totally what I'm about. Here are probably my tops (and combined they would make the worlds greatest model EVER)...Okay. Cintia Dicker - An SI Swimsuit model who has freckles and red hair?! Love it. Coco Rocha - So much incredible energy and versatility. Candice Swanepoel - Umm... Look at her, seriously. Did it? Enough said. And lastly, I'm a huge Kate Upton fan. She's completely changing the modeling game for many girls out there who aren't skin and bones. She celebrates her curves, and hands down to that!
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
- Sometimes I can bust out a mean Sarah Palin impression. Oh, and I'm fantastic at doing the Robot. Dance off?
5. What are you most proud of?
-Out of anything? In life?... Well that's a tough question. I guess when it comes to being so new to the industry, I'm really proud of myself for sticking to my guns and not giving up on my dream. I'm pretty relentless.
6. Upcoming projects?
- I'll be working the MegaSpeed Custom Car Auto show in Toronto in a few weeks!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
- I want to be remembered for being a down to earth, funny, random, and just an all around cool girl - who isn't afraid to stand her ground. While being ridiculously gorgeous and sexy all at the same time... obviously.
8. Additional Comments?
- Thank you Model Modele for having me featured on the site! You're kind of awesome.