Name Sarah Hilton
Location Melbourne Australia
Ethnicity German/ Maltese
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? for as long as i can remember, i wanted to be a model. i was told id never for fill my dream because of my height... i never let it stop me!
2. How long have you been modeling? ive been modeling for roughly 6 years
3. Who is your favourite model? so many to pick from, but my top two by far are Merander kerr and Jen Hawkins.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. in my everyday life my random fact about me is normally that i model haha, i live a very normal life. im a freelance photographic stylist, im married to my high school sweetheart of 10 years (married for 4 years) and i have a 16 month old son who i adore!
5. What are you most proud of? i have so many achievements to be proud of! overcoming depression and low self-esteem would have to be one of my strongest achievements. In the last 6 years I’ve been modeling, i have achieved nearly all of my goals in the industry and I’m proud of every moment.
6. Upcoming projects? it’s been a quiet year, after taking some time off to have my baby. im featuring in a new upcoming calendar 'Australian Glamour model' as the cover girl and miss September and I’m the main model in the Crossing Romeo Music vid 'No need for names'.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? i want to be remembered as the down to earth person that i am
8. Additional Comments? i have a lot of girls ask me for advise when trying to break into the industry. my advice is always- DONT GIVE UP! Push forward and if you fail try, try again.
Photos by Wayne Daniels. MUA-Michelle DaCosta