Name: Rachel Fox
Ethnicity: German/Native American/Polish
Website: in the works! ;)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I've always enjoyed art, modeling & photography are an art of its own. It's fun and exciting to work with new people & see how two talents can come together and what they create.
2. How long have you been modeling? A year and a half.
3. Who is your favorite model? Dita Von Teese & Candice Swanepoel
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm a bartender & a nursing student. I am very health conscious. I am fun, outgoing & one of the nicest people you'll meet :)
5. What are you most proud of? Everything I have accomplished within modeling in the past six months. I've come such a long way and I have an awesome support system that's continuing to push me everyday!
6. Upcoming projects? You'll see! :) stay tuned!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered not only for modeling, but as an inspiration for other girls & women!
8. Additional Comments? Thank you for choosing to interview me! It's such an honor :) & thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far. We're just starting the journey! ❤