NAME Liza Irizarry
ETHNICITY Dominican/ Puerto Rican
SOCIAL MEDIA @LizaIrizarry
1. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THIS INDUSTRY? I've always had a passion for the industry ever since I was a little girl.
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING? I stated modeling back in 2002/2003, so it's been a long time.
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODEL? I have a few but I would have to say that my good friend Erica Mena is my favorite rite now.
4. TELL US SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT YOURSELF. I sing!
5. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? I would have to say that I'm most proud of getting published in real magazines. I did it all alone with nobody's help, no manager, nor casting director. I know so many girls that have been modeling for years and have never been in a real publication, just online magazine's which don't count in my eyes.
6. WHEN IT'S ALL SAID IN DONE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS? A great, kind person.