Name Lisa Opie
Ethnicity Half Japanese, Half Caucasian
Measurements 5'6" 32-22-33
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I went to a casting call at 14 to see if I had what it takes to model. Luckily, I was chosen and signed with my first agency when I was 14 years old. I am now non-exclusively represented by 4 agencies and exclusively managed by CEG Talent. I love it and I hope to stay in the industry for a while!
2. How long have you been modeling? 7 years
3. Who is your favorite model? I love the unique look of Lily Cole
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I have two bachelors degrees (in Political Science and Philosophy) and a minor in History. I speak Japanese fluently, I have a swimsuit line, I have traveled to 27 countries, 48 of the 50
states, I haven't lived in one place for more than 3 months in the past 3 years, and I hold the title of Miss American Samoa 2012, in which I placed 4th runner up at Miss United States 2012!
5. What are you most proud of? My education
6. Upcoming projects? I just finished filming as the lead female in Wesly Tones (a Latin artist) latest music video called "Que Cuanto Te Quiero" The video is very dramatic and romantic. I can't wait to see it premiere!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A successful attorney, designer, wife, and mother :)
8. Additional Comments? Please check out my swimsuit line as well! Find us on facebook by searching for Vizcaya
Swimwear or visit www.vizcayaswimwear.com. We are also on instagram and Twitter: @VizcayaSwimwear