Name: Lex Carruth
Location: San Diego, California
Measurements: 37" 25" 37"
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? When I was little, I was always the goofy, picked on, teachers pet. when I finally bloomed in late high school, still nobody noticed me. It wasn't until I relocated to San Diego and started working at Hooters when things started to pick up. I was able to grow that self confidence to realize that my ethnic appearance is beautiful it its own way. I like being that small town country girl that moved to the city and is pursuing her dreams.
2. How long have you been modeling? Since 2009
3. Who is your favorite model? Kate Upton. She is naturally beautiful and doesn't give into the pressure to be unhealthy and stick thin. She embraces her curves and wears them damn well!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I was born in a Chevron gas station.
5. What are you most proud of? In 2008, I moved across the state from everyone and everything that I knew. I grew up very quickly and learned to support myself, build my modeling career, and all the while maintaining a very high GPA in college. I will finally be graduating in May and will have time to fully dedicate myself to my modeling career.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A model that never sacrificed herself. I will always maintain a humble outlook on life and always be appreciative of everything I have been blessed with. at heart i will always be that goofy, small town country girl!! I will never allow myself to be degraded or disrespected to "build" my career. I won't give in to those pressures to be unhealthily stick thin to fit what the media calls attractive. my body is my temple, and I take every precaution to make sure it is healthy, because healthy is beautiful.
8. Additional Comments? Keep up with me on Facebook and Instagram, my website is in the process of being built! Thank you so much for this opportunity!! xoxox