Name: Kerry Brash
Facebook: Kerry Brash
Instagram: Kerry Brash
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Models that i seen in magazines first prompted my interest and as a young child i always enjoyed posing for the camera and anytime my mum got the camera out i wanted my photo taken and its spiraled from then on. My first ever modelling shoot was when i was 6 years old and it was for a wedding catwalk show at the Maybury Hotel in Edinburgh (which is now a casino) for a Wedding shop in Leith (Edinburgh) Called "Top Drawer". I went on to do various shoots for numerous photographers and entered various competitions such as Miss Edinburgh in 2010, Score angels competition for The News of The World in 2011 where i reached the semi Finals and then continued onto the finals.
I was then approached by Mayhem Promotions and i have now joined the team as a part time PR and ring girl. We do t.v work and I have met boxers such as Mike Tyson and Ricky burns.
2. How long have you been modeling? I started modelling at the age of 6 then started it back up again in 2009 so properly for about 3 years
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model would have to be Helena Christensen
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am a mom of two
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of my two children and everything i have achieved in my life so far, i have no regrets.
6. Upcoming projects? I'm travelling to Hungary in January to shoot with a well known photographer who's work is published in magazines like CKM a popular magazine in Hungary. I am also looking forward to this and continuing to work with Mayhem Promotions at future events as a ring girl.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a kind, genuine, down to earth person.
8. Additional comments? Feel free to follow me on twitter, instagram and be sure to like my new modelling page on fb :) Many thanks everyone :)