Name Kelley Elizabeth
Ethnicity Caucasian (German, Russian, UK ancestry)
Location Miami, Fl
1. How did you get into modeling?
I was discovered at age 16 by a talent account at the mall.
2. Who is your favorite model?
Shaun Ross, I find him very motivational and inspiring. This generation needs to be more kind and accepting of one another and I look up to those who promote anti-bully campaigns.
3. Who is your favorite photographer? Ouch, I plead the fifth!
4. What are your modeling goals for 2016? Well, I took 2014 and 2015 off of modeling to get my cosmetology license and start my business. Now that that has settled down, I began modeling again. I made it my new year resolution to travel to 10 places I've never been before to learn about new cultures and inspire me. So far this year, modeling has brought me to St Maarten and Nicaragua. Next month I am going to Vegas then Toronto then UK and Spain. I promote living a healthy lifestyle and wish to motivate others to stay active and explore the world.
5. Have you been published in any print magazines before? If so, which mags? Not yet, working on it!
6. What are your thoughts on Model Modele Magazine? I love the unique design of the magazine and the models are all so beautiful.