Name: Kayla Griffin
Location: Baton Rouge
Ethnicity: African American-Caucasian
Website: www.kaylag.com (Coming Summer)
Facebook: Kayla Saditty-bestest G
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was always asked to host events and promote parties and I gained a following.
2. How long have you been modeling? 3 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Rosa Acosta
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am college junior at Southern University A & M college, captain of the Gold & Blue dance team, I love giving back to kids at underprivileged schools and I love acting.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of being the captain of my dance team and dancing for professional teams and pursuing my dream of dance.
6. Upcoming projects? I have my upcoming website release, new magazine covers/features, new video projects and my apparel line.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? The hardest working person in any and all endeavors I attached my name to.
8. Additional Comments? I want to thank everyone that follows me, all my supporters on social media and all of the online magazines, print magazines and blogs that interview me. Much love to everyone. Expect great things to come. Most importantly my business manager DjDaManager/JeanisisClothing