Name Jessica VerSteeg
Location Miami, FL & New York City, NY
Ethnicity Puerto Rican & Dutch
Measurements Bust: 32B, Waist: 26, Hips: 36, Shoe: 9, Height: 5’9
Facebook I have a FB but I am at the maximum level of friends.
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I grew up in the middle of America and wanted to see what else the world had to offer. When I found out people “thought” I “looked” like a model I knew then that modeling was my ticket to see the world, try new things, grow my faith, and touch people around the world.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for six years.
3. Who is your favorite model? It is hard for me to pick a favorite because many have paved the way and set new goals, new looks, and new trends. So I look up to every model before me, ever model I work with, and every model to come after me. We all make a difference in one way or another.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love to paddle board.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of being a big sister.
6. Upcoming projects? I am righting a book, I guess that means models can read lol
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as someone who cared for others and did anything for anyone on and off of the set.