Name: Jessee Lauren
Location: Seattle, Wa
Ethnicity: Native American/Swiss
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? My inspiration came from me having the confidence and belief in myself. There is something about being in front of a camera that I love, it's a natural high. I love the ending results of the beautiful magic created between the model and photographer.
2. How long have you been modeling? I got a taste of modeling about 5 years ago and have really been pursuing it for about a little over a year now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima to me is perfection. She has great lips, her bone structure is phenomenal and I love her dark hair and blue eyes. Her body is beautiful, she's got curves in all the right places.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am one of the most random people you'll ever meet. I love to make people laugh. I'm pretty goofy with a huge personality and like to pull pranks on people. I love Elvis Presley, Baseball and Martinelli's Sparkling Cider!!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of the person I turned out to be, I am a go-getter with lot's of ambition, passion and drive..
6. Upcoming projects? I am going to be in a music video, shooting in April with a big football star. Stay tuned...
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I would like to not only be remember as a pretty face, but as a beautiful soul that was kind and treated everybody with respect. Someone who always had a smile on her face by laughing and making others laugh. One that was down-to-earth and gave her all with everything. I want people to say there was never a dull moment with Jessee, she never changed and she always stayed true to herself and others!
8. Additional Comments? Remember that anything is possible. Always do your best, cause at the end of the day, that's all you have. Treat others the way you want to be treated and I live life by the 3 D's.. Dedication.. Determination and Drive! I love God, my family and my friends deeply. GIVE YOUR ALL and don't let others discourage you. Try not to be too serious, there is a time and place for everything!