Name: Jenn Hardin
Location: Cincinnati, OH
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? It was actually the flexibility and money while in college that initially pushed me to pursue it after meeting a local scout at my gym. I was a tomboy growing up, somewhat plain and a little shy so I never imagined I would be in front of the camera but I had always admired models such as Cindy Crawford and Elle McPherson because they were not only gorgeous but had amazing figures, not incredibly thin by todays standards. I love that there is a place for healthy figures and not just the uber thin body types.
2. How long have you been modeling? I started when I was 19 years old.
3. Who is your favorite model? I am a little obsessed with Irina Shayk right now. She is insanely gorgeous!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love British cars!
5. What are you most proud of? Following my passion to become a pastry chef with no professional training.
6. Upcoming projects? I have a couple of calendar shoots coming up for 2013 calendars.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Just a thoughtful girl with a great sense of humor.
8. Additional Comments? I love the fact that I am over 30, a mom and in the best shape of my life. You don't have to a successful model as a teen or in your 20s to make a go of it. I hope you thirty and even forty somethings are listening and go for it if it's something you would like to pursue.