Name Maria Christina
Location Orlando, Fl
Ethnicity I am quite the combo. My father hails from the great state of KY and is 1/2 the Causaian that makes me up. While my mother, is half Spanish (yes from Spain), and Filipino. Interesting fact that I learned today, the Philippines is part of the Austronesian ethnic group.
Instagram I am just getting the hang of this.... ThatChristinaJ is a sure fire way to find me on instagram
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I never aspired to model as a kid, because per usual, I was a quirky one. I admit that I was the ugly duckling. Towards the end of high school, it became a thought, and then I started getting paid. What girl does not like to be pampered, have pictures taken, and then get paid. I went to college to be a Sports Broadcaster because I figured that I could still be in the entertainment industry. As it turns out, I am great at my current career choice. Modeling is what I do on the side. When there is down time, I am usually game.
2. How long have you been modeling? 10 years. Wow, I feel like I just might have exposed my age... yikes
3. Who is your favorite model? I love the original super models and will always be a Christy Brinkley fan. However, I love my Victoria's Secret ladies, especially Marissa Miller when she was an angel. If only I was tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret angel.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am super quirky. When it comes to business, I am sharp and on point. However, guys that I have dated will be quick to say that I may have come off as intimidating, but once they got to know me, it turns out that I'm kind of funny, say random nerdy things, and just an overall nerd who can be a grandma at times. Side bar, why are bits and pieces of my name all over my social media sites, I try to keep my investors and the big wigs from finding me . LOL.
5. What are you most proud of? Dreaming, believing, and achieving. I set goals for myself and have always been able to attain them through hard work and dedication.
6. Upcoming projects? Up and coming, I will be working with Steven Bales our of Buffalo, NY on his up and coming clothing line. He officially launched his spring line and is bringing his fashion to Orlando, Fl. I will be one of the models featured in upcoming advertisements. I love his line and the fact that is comfortable and chic.
In addition, I have a dear friend from College who has a radio show based in the Washington, DC area that is taking off. We are set to shoot a promotional campaign. Just to see what I am talking about, here are a few quick links to LucDogg in the morning
I am especially excited about these projects because I love helping to promote where I can. That's what it's all about.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I sincerely want to be remembered as the girl who can do it all. Some days, I think that I am super woman and have to remember that there is more to life that working and making money. At the end of the day, I do want to be the girl who did it all and was nice on her way up!!!
8. Additional Comments? I am huge on networking and always love helping and promoting other people and products that I believe in. I am honored to have been asked to be a part of the www.modelmodele.com network and join the ranks of absolutely stunning and beautiful women!!!!