Irish, Romanian, Ashkenazi, European
Orange County, California
1. How did you get into modeling?
A photographer friend of mine asked to to do a shoot. That shoot led to more shoots, and it became a hobby and got more serious as I worked on my tattoos and fitness. I always wanted to be in Inked Magazine.
2. Who is your favorite model?
There are so many beautiful women out there, but I try not to fixate on one - so I don't end up comparing myself to them. I've always loved Adriana Lima, Cindy Crawford, and GUESS models. Makani Terror is probably my favorite tattoo model.
3. Who is your favorite photographer?
Again, there are so many fantastic ones. A couples favorites who I've worked with are Thomas Mathew and Hugo Velasquez. I'm also a fan of Said Mhamad and Mario Testino.
4. What are your modeling goals for 2016?
I am a Sullen Angel, so I am going to keep up photo shoots to promote the Sullen as best as possible. I also want to go in a more artistic direction. I always try to make my photos tasteful and elegant, with more depth than just being "sexy."
5. Have you been published in any print magazines before? If so, which mags? Yes, I'm happy to say I've been in several! I've been published in FHM Spain, Inked Girls, Inked, Glam Rock, and MMM to name a few.
6. What are your thoughts on Model Modele Magazine? If it's anything like its Instagram, it will be stunning! It will be interesting to provide insight behind all the beautiful girls displayed and there's nothing like holding print images in your hands.