Name: Gina Marie
Location: New York, NY
Ethnicity: Italian American
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Like every little girl, I thought a beauty queen was as close to a princess
as you could get and from pageants to magazines and commercials...modeling
dreams were born.
2. How long have you been modeling?
My first job was for a dog food commercial when I was 4 years old and since
then it's been on and off but always a part of my life.
3. Who is your favorite model?
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a hardcore NBA fan and even more random...New Jersey...whoops Brooklyn
Nets fan :-)
5. What are you most proud of?
Getting my college degree and continuing my education as I'm currently
working on my Master's. Education is so important, I'm glad that's always been a
priority for me.
6. Upcoming projects?
Tons of fun little things planned for the next couple of months...following
me on twitter is th best way to keep up and see the latest pictures!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
The girl who could make you smile. I love making people laugh and let's face
it everyone needs a little sunshine in their life from time to time!
8. Additional Comments?
1. Go NETS! 2.Follow me on Twitter and Facebook to keep up 3. "The most
important thing is to enjoy life; to be happy... That's all that matters."
--Audrey Hepburn xOx