NAME Erica Sanchez
ETHNICITY Mexican American
LOCATION Waco TX
MEASUREMENTS 38C, 26, 38
SOCIAL MEDIA http://www.facebook.com/MsEricaSanchez Twitter & Instagram: @msericasanchez
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Modeling has always come natural to me. When I was a young girl, I would look to the Mega Super Models in the industry like Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Kathy Ireland just to name a few, and I could see myself doing what these ladies did without a doubt.
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling over a period of ten years, and consistently now for almost three years. It's awesome being a full time model & I feel truly blessed to be able to do the job that I love!
3. Who is your favorite model? Victoria's Secret model
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am random! Catch me in any situation place or time and I will say something random because I love catching people off guard and making them smile!
5. What are you most proud of? My Angel
6. Upcoming projects? I have a couple upcoming features in Lowrider Magazine that I'm excited to see this year. I'll
be doing lots of traveling and modeling at car shows in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Michigan & at the Las Vegas Super
show. I'll be on the cover of Wegrindhard Magazine based out of Dallas TX July 2013 issue. I also will be all over Central TX as a Miller & Coors Light promotional model.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered
as? One of kind, not just another pretty face, but uniquely beautiful inside and out. My love for people. That's the best part of being a model, meeting people and inspiring others with a smile, a hug, a picture, autograph, or just conversation.
8. Additional Comments? Thank you for the opportunity to be featured on your site! Also, embrace your sexiness. To me there is nothing wrong with being comfortable in own your own skin and showing a little! ;)