Name: Ellen Fate
Location: Austin, TX
Measurements: 34D 24 34
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I'm very into hair and make-up and replicating things I think look cool, so I started by just finding pictures in magazines I wanted to try to imitate and kept growing from that, it's all very interesting with the dynamics of it involved as well such as lighting, composition, how nature affects on location shoots, body angles.
2. How long have you been modeling? 7 years.
3. Who is your favorite model? Alessandra Ambrosio, she's so versatile and naturally beautiful!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I was a competitive gymnast for 8 years.
5. What are you most proud of? I'm very self-sufficient, if I get myself in a hole I dig my way out:)
6. Upcoming projects?
Competing in Playboy's Miss Social and getting ready to be a key model in an upcoming Workshop where I will be compensated well, get lots of pictures, and be able to network! Focusing on building up portfolio, getting into Playboy someway somehow, and finding as much work as possible in my free time when I'm not working my full time job!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A beauty inside and out, sex kitten glamour model with a brain:)
8. Additional Comments? Please follow me on Twitter and my Facebook to keep up with my endeavors! Thanks for the feature!