1. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THIS INDUSTRY? My father actually encouraged me to get into this industry. I was awkward looking as a kid but people always told me the camera loved me and I always loved to be in front of the camera. So at 11 he started sending me around to model castings. And here I am now!
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING? I officially started to model around 19, after I had developed some and worked at a Hooters. I began with bikini contests then worked my way up! Hooters was my gateway not my dream.
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODEL? Cara Devanligne because she's goofy and well rounded. Not afraid to be herself. That's me. I feel she represents for the goofy, awkward, pretty women everywhere.
4. TELL US SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT YOURSELF. When I eat food and I mean really good food I sing, hummmm, and dance around like I haven't eaten food in days. It's just habit because food is my favorite thing! Ever!
5. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? I'm most proud of the fact that women as a whole, myself included, can be role models for others. Not just by our looks but they way we represent ourselves and our story. I'm proud of the fact that I'm strong and I've never given up on my dreams. Women have power. We should utilize that and never give up!
6. UPCOMING PROJECTS? I have a few projects coming up but they are secrets! I want the world to be shocked!!!
7. WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS? When it's all said and done I want to be remembered as a woman who expressed and drove herself through her arts. Whether it be my pictures or my writing I want the world to know that nothing has ever held me back and nothing will. That dreams are only just the beginning.