Name Coco Komatsu
Location Tokyo, Japan
Measurements 32C, 24, 34
Twitter C_Tokyobaby http://twitter.com/C_Tokyobaby
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was a Cheerleader and used to teach dancing. Just used to upload dancing costume photos on Twitter and some photographers thought that I am a model or not, then they suggested me to start modeling.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About 4 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Maya Michelle Rew, Daphne Joy and Jessica Burciaga
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love nature! Love to travel and I don't drink any alcohol.
5. What are you most proud of?
Featured on American car magazine "Super Street Magazine" in May 2012 as a model from Japan.Also I am proud of my values that helped me to become a caring and thoughtful person towards all people.
6. Upcoming projects?
Going to attend car shows, magazine features in Japan and international.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Tiny Japanese girl who has caring heart and is mixed with cute and sexy.
8. Additional Comments?
I am looking for an agency in overseas for long time. For booking, please email me email@example.com