Name - Cherrelle Marie
Zodiac - Taurus
Location - Manchester
Ethnicity- mixed european
Measurements - 34,32,26
Twitter - @missbury2011
Facebook- cherrelle marie
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? When i was 15 years old i was scouted by "the face of manchester" team in search for the next manchester based model to promote the city, after enjoying having my images done and meeting professionals i really wanted to develop my experience and get involved with the industry. When i was in my late teens i took to beauty pageants but felt our Miss England contest was a worthy cause since it was run for a very good charity and named "beauty with a purpose" winning my regional gave me a platform to help my community with funds for childrens hospitals and gave foster children christmas present. I found this very rewarding but also i then gained experience and confidence to take on my next role where i wanted to show a much sexier image of me that i have grown with in myself and have become a women too, i enjoy working hard and seeing the outcome of my projects which i commit my time and effort too.
2. How long have you been modeling? 8years in total.
3. Who is your favorite model? I really love Italian modelS Rafaella Fico and Rosa Baiano.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. i speak Italian and i am huge Juventina (Juventus soccer fan)
5. What are you most proud of? I am proud that i have helped my community as much as possible using my modelling platform. i am also proud i was Stunner of the day on social networking site facebook out of 1000s of entrants.
6. Upcoming projects? I have just became the face of a new lingerie company www.sexysmalls.co.uk and i hope to continue to push there business forward aswell as other campagns that may come along.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I would love to be remembered for my modelling, not taking life to seriously, staying humble no matter what i achieve but being driven and achieving all my dreams. i hope to be a role model for others to achieve thiers to.
8. Additional Comments? I want to thank all the people wh believe in me and Modelmodele for your questions, Please feel free to use my image with a short thanks to Kyle Chapman and jim gormely for thier images..