Name: Chandrika Ravi
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Ethnicity: South Indian
Measurements: 36'' - 25'' - 37''
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I started at a very young age, having started dancing and acting at 3. I was doing children's modelling soon after, so I guess it was in my blood to further my career as I got older!
2. How long have you been modelling? Professionally, 4 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Tyra Banks, she helped put us curvy dark woman
on the map!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I eat. ALOT. Like 7 or 8 meals a day. And I work out to be able to keep eating as much as I do!
5. What are you most proud of? How much I have achieved despite being only 23! Performed and modelled around the world and with many artists! Performing in my home town of Perth in front of 15,000 people was pretty amazing too! Also being chosen as a Semi - Finalist to represent Australia in the 2012 Miss World Competition is a HUGE blessing!
6. Upcoming projects? Miss World Australia 2012 Semi-Finals judging, Bollywood movies in India and some work in America!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Someone
humble, inspiring, down to earth and caring.