Name Vale Pintos
Ethnicity Born in Miami, Colombian/Uruguayan
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Modeling just came up because I am actually an aspiring Tv host and reporter. I started to be part of several Tv segments and meeting several photographers and videographers that wanted to do some work and projects with me. I never thought I would actually model but I do it now and I really enjoy it. I also have a huge passion for fashion and entertainment and its the perfect scene to be in. When some people ask me if im a model I usually say "No, I am a broadcasting communicator" ;).
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for about two and a half years.
3. Who is your favorite model? I actually do not have a favorite model but I have two celebrities that I love to see model. These two are JLo and Sofia Vergara.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I can rap any reggeaton song you can name me. Everyone is always making fun of my crazy obsession for this music genre.
5. What are you most proud of? Im proud of being an independent woman since the age of 18 and the way I am always laughing and smiling about life and the things that come with it no matter how hard or upsetting it could be at times.
6. Upcoming projects? Several
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A successful TV personality that embraces in her own brands and businesses. I also want to be known for having several non profit institutions that help those with any type of needs..