Name - Tiffany Habib
Zodiac - Taurus
Location - Columbus,OH
Ethnicity - Lebanese
Measurements - 32C-23-34
Website - WWW.TIFFANYHABIB.COM
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
-When I first started modeling I was barely 18, and never really thought a day about becoming a model and choosing this career path. I was found on MySpace years ago when I was a junior in highschool--and my first shoot was published with Maxim's Girl on Film.. I realized it was a good path for me, and I soon fell in love with the industry, and couldn't be more passionate about it today.
2. How long have you been modeling?
- 5 years
3. Tell us something random about yourself.
- I love pitbulls, fast cars,fishing, blue eyes, Mexican beer & weird food.
4. What are you most proud of?
- Everything I've done, I've done on my own. I founded my own promotional staffing company in March 2012, and it has been nothing but successful since! Second on the list would have to be my international work with Maxim & FHM. Hard work pays off!
5. Upcoming projects?
- You'll just have to stay posted to my pages, and stay up to date with what I'm doing.. You'll see :)
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
- I want to be remembered as a role model for young girls taking on the tough world of Glamour Modeling.