Name- Sunny Reichert
Location- Santa Monica, CA
Ethnicity- Caucasian (German, Polish and Swedish)
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SunnyReichert
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunny-Reichert/434306796647311
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I moved to Los Angeles from Chicago to pursue a career in dancing, and modeling honestly fell into my world. I had always wanted to try it but never really considered it until I got out to LA.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have only seriously been modeling for a few years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Marisa Miller hands down! I love her. She inspires me to be better.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I have my college degree in journalism, sports broadcast specifically. I am a huge sports fanatic!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of the fact that I moved to LA at a young age and have survived all on my own! It's a huge accomplishment working and supporting yourself, and putting yourself through school for most of that time!
6. Upcoming projects? Whatever comes my way... :)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered for someone who did it on my own terms. No matter where I may end up, or where my career goes, I want to be able to say I did it with my own hard work and determination; I succeeded with zero regrets!
8. Additional Comments? Go Pack GO! lol