Name Niki Ghazian
Location Los Angeles CA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Growing up in LA, I was always approached by modeling scouts in my adolescent years, but I was never interested because I thought it was so corny and cliche to live in Los Angeles and be a model. I was always an athlete, that was my thing. When I was 19 or 20 one of my friends from high school, who became a very successful photographer, asked me if I would model for one of her shoots. We got some amazing shots, and she urged me to make a portfolio online. After I did that, I was contacted by FHM for a feature. That was my first national publication, and every since then it has been uphill.
2. How long have you been modeling? For almost ten years.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite current model is Gisele,.. she has such an elongated body, and a perfect bone structure. She also looks amazing in photos, she knows how to pose. My favorite all time model is Cindy Crawford, she's simply perfect! I saw her recently in Malibu and you know what, she still looks perfect! I actually sent her a shout on twitter, and she was quite pleased about my admiration of her.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
When I set my alarm, there always has to be a 9 or a 19 in the time. 9 and 19 are my lucky numbers, and I am very superstitiious. So I assume if there is a 9 or 19 in the time I wake up, my day will start on a positive note. So if I am waking up at 6 am, I will set my alarm for 5:59 or 6:09. Hey, you asked for something random!
5. What are you most proud of? About myself? The fact that I am tenacious and have the ability to stick to it and follow through with my long term goals. I always wanted to be a lawyer, and I just recently graduated from law school and took the bar exam.
6. Upcoming projects? I am in this month's issue of Kandy Magazine.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A compassionate person who helped others and made a difference in others' lives.