ETHNICITY: African American/ Creole
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? My love for photography and urban arts.
2. How long have you been modeling? Since December of last year.
3. Who is your favorite model? Right now Asia Dee. I love her style and her work ethic.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I enjoy listening jazz music. One of my favorite songs to listen to is "In a Sentimental Mood" by Duke Elington and John Coltrane.
5. What are you most proud of? I know my way around the kitchen. I like to make things from scratch, even my sauces. I can work some magic with a cast iron skillet.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want people to remember me as someone who could inspire them to pursue the things that they truly want in life.
MUA: FEE DANIELS