NAME Merideth Lynn
ETHNICITY English/Irish/Native American
LOCATION Fort Lauderdale, FL
1. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THIS INDUSTRY? It was honestly an opportunity to be artistic, to tell the world "this is what I think sexy is; this is what I think beauty is." The idea of creating, and being able to celebrate beauty and sexuality; fashion and the female form.
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING? 3 months, I put my first professional photograph on Instagram 12 weeks ago.
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODEL? Cara Delevingne
4. TELL US SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT YOURSELF. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, without fail I wake up 4:30am without an alarm clock. On a rare day 5-530. Who could sleep when you have so much you want to accomplish.
5. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? Being able to say to myself "I want that", and having the determination, drive and sacrifice to actually obtain it.
6. WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS? A person who lived unapologetically, that heard their own voice above all others. Someone who followed their bliss and allowed themselves to be exactly who they wanted to be. Fearless and authentic, a brave enough woman to be kind and loving to herself and others.