ETHNICITY African American
FACEBOOK Maszoliin Spencer
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Hmmm...I would say my Freshman year in college at Prairie View A & M University in 2010 . I would have never imagined myself getting into the modeling industry considering I was juggling between being a Veterinarian or Majoring in Broadcasting Tv/ Radio. A Camera Man on Campus by the Name of Michael Wiggins suggested that I have my first ever photoshoot with him, & from that day on i've found a new passion.
2. How long have you been modeling? I started when I was 18 so roughly about 3½ years
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model would definitely have to be Tyra Banks. I've loved her since I was a little girl especially since she starred in one of my classic movies "Life Size" lol ,but on a serious note I believe she open doors for models with curves.
4.Tell us something random about your self. I love long walks on the beach lol...jk jk umm I still believe that im Chris Brown's ultimate fan lol
5. What are you most proud of? I'm most proud of my mother. She is such a Strong & Ambitious women. She is a single mother of 3 & regardless of the many obstacles we've been through, she showed us to never give up,be independent,& get our education. She is my Hero.
6. Upcoming projects? Im working on getting a calendar out for 2014 that displays not only myself ,but encouraging words for every month of the year. I love being able to uplift & put a smile on someones face.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Wow! I would want to be remembered as a woman who at least touched the heart of one. If I succeeded in doing that then my legacy will live on.
8. Additional comments? I appreciate the Model Modele team for having me & I hope to work with you guys again. Mwahhh