NAME: Lauren Monday
ETHNICITY: Caucasian (French, German, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, Indian)
LOCATION: Sacramento CA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
The challenge. It is a very cut throat industry, but if you can find your nitch, your golden. Plus I enjoy traveling, and the whole lifestyle!
2. How long have you been modeling?
Since I was 14. I started off with an agent but I was let go do to my schooling. So once I graduated college, I started doing modeling and booking jobs independently.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Kate Upton is amazing. I love the fact she isn't like all the rest. She has her own category.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I wear un matching neon clothes all the time :)
5. What are you most proud of?
Getting in Maxim Magazine as one of the top 100 hometown hotties of 2013!
6. Upcoming projects?
I just shot with Drop City Yacht Club for their music video for their upcoming new single ;) Upcoming in a few magazines, calendars, and doing a bikini competition ;)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
That gorgeous model who is savvy, smart, nice, respectable, and fun!