Name Lauren Lockhart
Ethnicity Other (Irish, German, Syrian, African American, Native American)
Measurements 5' 8" 32B-25-37
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've always been addicted to fashion.. I love everything about the industry. When I took my senior pictures in high school, I fell in love with the camera, and I just recently decided to follow my dreams and further my modeling career!
2. How long have you been modeling? On and off for a year, decided to take it 100% and go as far as I can as of May this year. Can't wait to see what is in store.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Hmm that's a tough one.. I would have to say Jasmine Sanders. She seems to be beautiful inside and out. Very strong and inspirational. I hope to someday reach her status in the industry. It would be a dream come true.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I've always been really big into sports. Played every sport known to man. Soccer was my main sport and I played for 16 years.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am still going to school as well as modeling and chasing my dreams. I work hard and remain dedicated everyday. I pray that someday it will all pay off!!
6. Upcoming projects?
I just finished a pretty nice project with House of Styles. Next I am looking to do my first fitness shoot for a new athletic wear coming out. Ill keep everyone posted with that on my pages :)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who wanted to make a difference in the world. I don't want to just be another pretty face, I want to change lives and help others around the world. There is so much good in the world, all we have to do is be willing to make a change. I want to add substance, something worth remembering. && that is a plan that I will continue to pursue until it becomes reality.
8. Additional Comments? I really appreciate support, it means the world! Thanks for reading a few things about me xoxox