Name: Jessenia Acevedo
Location: Charlotte, NC
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I guess all the positive feed
back from my close friends and family, really inspired me to go a lot further
with it. I also always wanted to be a singer since I was in 1st grade, but would
always be so nervous to sing in front of others. Even though I sang in choir all
the way till high school, and had numerous solos and duets.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have seriously started
working on my portfolio in 2011. Did a few runway shows for Charlotte fashion
3. Who is your favorite model? Tyra Banks. She's beautiful and really
knows how to work her face and body to create beautiful photos.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am a Gamer!! I love video
games. I play call of duty in a clan and I am pretty freaking good! I also Love
skyrim, Oblivion, Assassins Creed, God of war, Team fortress 2, and so many
5. What are you most proud of? Losing 28 pounds since 2011. Fitness is
now really important to me. It was hard and I didn't think I could do it, and to
see the transformation of my body was incredible.
6. Upcoming projects? Im Working with a company in Atlanta, Called Styles
of Glamour that is working with me to build me a website. So I'm really excited
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? That I am just like every person in this world. With a dream to chase, and
struggles to over come. And That hard work and believing strongly WILL take you
where you want to be in life.
8. Additional Comments? Thank you for the opportunity of being featured on your site. Its a step closer in helping me reach my goals.