NAME Jeni Summers
LOCATION Ellenton, Florida
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader for 8 years. I always looked forward shooting for our team pictures and calendar each year, so when I retired from cheering I pursued modeling cause I really missed it.
2. How long have you been modeling? 10 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Marisa Miller
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I can twirl 1, 2 & 3 batons fire and knives.
5. What are you most proud of? I was a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader for 8 consecutive years where I was honored to not only be a team member but I was also on our talent troupe, a team captain and our 2010 Pro Bowl representative.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A good person. I really hope that I can change lives around the world. I also hope that I am remembered as a great daughter, sister, friend and one day hopefully an amazing mother & wife.
PHOTOGRAPHERS JOSHUA PAULL, JENYA KUSHNIR, VINCENT PIERCE