Name Jelena Kostic
Location Chicago, IL
Website Website still under construction
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? My goal was neverto be a model. I just kind of fell into it. My main priority was my education. Once I graduated from DePaul University in Chicago, I decided to enter the Maxim Hometown Hotties competition for fun and I made Top 10 out of tens of thousands of girls and became a Maxim model! I also made the cover of the February lingerie addition!
2. How long have you been modeling? I began doing a little bit of modeling at 14 as a hobby. I have an identical twin sister so we did it together.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Kate Moss.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Something random about myself? I'm a huge dork. I love to make fun of myself!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of being able to juggle my modeling with my education. I am not just a pretty girl!
6. Upcoming projects? I have no set upcoming projects but I'm always working with Maxim and expect to find me in about every issue!
7. When its all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? When its all said and done, I'd like to be remembered as someone who is really down to earth. I am never going to change for anyone or anything. Publicity has never gotten to me. I stay true to myself. I want to be someone who inspired girls to believe in themselves. Confidence is key. If you really want something with all your heart, it will happen.