Name: Jacquelyn Billotte
Ethnicity: Italian and French
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always been infatuated with fashion. My mom told me, when I was little I was always concerned about my clothe matching!
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been posing since I was a toddler! However, I first started becoming a serious model when I moved to NYC at 15.
3. Who is your favorite model? Candice Swanepoel! Victoria's Secret models are just mesmerizing!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love junk food and I cheat on my diet once a day!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of how I am going after my dreams!
6. Upcoming projects? Stay tune and find out ;)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would love to be a fashion icon someday and be able to share my story of how I climbed to the top to young girls.