Name: Haley Tweddle
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Growing up I always had people telling me I should try modelling, and I of course really wanted to pursue it as well so finally one day I decided to go for it and see where it takes me!
2. How long have you been modelling? I've been modelling for about 6 years but just started to get really serious about it within the past year.
3. Who is your favorite model? I would have to say Jessica Burciaga is my favourite! She is stunning!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I think something that surprises alot of people about me is that I am actually a pretty big tomboy. I enjoy fishing, hunting, and getting dirty while competing in extreme events like Tough Mudder and Warrior Dash!
5. What are you most proud of? I'm most proud of my work ethic. I have been brought up to be a very competitive person, so when I want something I go after it, no matter how much work it may take.
6. Upcoming projects? Starring as a comic book character for a comic series a company is launching!
7. When it's all said an done, what do u want be remembered as? I would want people to remember me as a genuinely nice person who was always kind to everyone.