Name: Elizabeth Longfield-Smith
Ethnicity: Hispanic, Russian, Irish
Measurements: 34, 25, 37
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? It seemed exciting and a way to express my feminine and artistic side. I’ve always been a girly tom-boy, I love my dresses but I’ll roll around in the dirt too.
2. How long have you been modeling? Almost a year come December 2012! Thanks to a close friend that finally pushed me to do it.
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima, I think her soft/sexy innocence and professionalism to the modeling world has inspired a lot of women.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I can’t drink and walk at the same time; I MUST be stationary to do so. This gets very awkward when I’m incredibly thirsty and my friends are 15 feet ahead of me lol.
5. What are you most proud of? I have a lot of ambition and dreams, I feed it daily by challenging myself to do it all before my time goes; always remembering that there’s still room for improvement and to never stop trying to be a better person.
6. Upcoming projects? No work projects I can think of right now but I am on a hunt to go sky diving, it’s something that’s been on my list since 2011 and I’m pumped about it!!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A good person, someone who not only challenged herself and loved to be happy but motivated others to find their self worth and smile everyday as well.
8. Additional Comments?
-Words I live by: No matter how successful, how intelligent, or how “big” you become, ALWAYS treat every person with respect and a smile.
-I say “that’s what she says” way too much, along with “giggity”...probably at the most inappropriate times too.