Name: Claudia Emanuels
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I come from a Venezuelan family. I started in pageants. From there, I started booking jobs modeling for different designers and events. I discovered that your passion finds you even unexpectedly.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for about 10 years now. My first big gig was when I was 13. I was then signed with my still current agency.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Adriana Lima. She's so versatile. She can be really cute and really sexy with out losing any power or trying too hard.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Random fact: I speak 3 languages.
5. What are you most proud of? Im proud of everything I have accomplished in life. All my travels and the opportunities to shoot with photographers such as Fadil Berisha in NYC.
6. Upcoming projects? I am currently building a relationship with Maxim Magazine, which started on twitter. Hopefully being featured there will be a big step and a dream come true. I have also many fashion shows locally I'll be participating in.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to remembered as the girl that had so many reasons to quit, but she didn't. Its not about the height, the weight or the stereotype its about you.
8. Additional comments? I am very friendly, to know more please follow me on twitter!