Name: Charlotte Tedeschi-Rickard
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was actually scouted so it all happened quite suddenly, but I'm very glad it did!
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling on and off for 4 years, this last year I've been doing it full time which has been incredible.
3. Who is your favorite model? Impossible to choose! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is very high up on my list, I also love Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and Kate Moss
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm a bit of a rock chick! My personal style never comes through on shoots so people who don't know me personally would never be able to tell.
5. What are you most proud of? The independance modeling has given me, it's the first time I really had to go and work by myself with new groups of different people on every shoot. I've also learnt to handle myself from dealing with people in the industry.
6. Upcoming projects? A few big ones I can't mention right now, but if you keep updated with me via Twitter you'll soon find out!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I'd like to be remembered as being a free spirit, someone who didn't let the industry change them.
8. Additional Comments? Advice to new models as I get asked quite alot don't ever undervalue yourself or your time on a shoot and thank you for taking the time to read my interview!