_Name CAITLIN OCONNOR
Measurements 34C, 28, 34
Twitter twitter: @Caitlin_OConnor
Facebook facebook.com/1CaitlinOConnor or FAN PAGE at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caitlin-OConnor/100183223376571
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I love being in front of the camera. I eat, sleep, and breathe modeling. After taking a look at my mother's modeling portfolio as a young girl, I was inspired to pursue the same path.
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for five years and have since struggled to maintain a balance with the oversexualized, demeaning image of women in the media. Young girls have an unhealthy imagery to aspire to nowadays - with celebs getting breast implants and nose jobs among many other things to enhance their beauty - I wanted to stay as real as I could be; with natural breasts and my natural-born facial features. I want young women out there to be happy with who they are!
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Heidi Klum. She took her modeling career to the next level and beyond - she became a mogul and fantastic businesswoman.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love to rollerskate and I love testing milkshakes from different restaurants around Hollywood. My favorite milkshake in Hollywood is at Kitchen 24.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of being a part of the MTV docuseries Chelsea Settles. Where Chelsea aspires to do something great with her life, her career, and her body. She loses weight and chases her dreams on this show - it's so empowering for young women everywhere to see!
6. Upcoming projects? I was just in MAXIM ESPANOL for January 2012 and I was on the cover of the January issue of Beer Magazine.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a sexy, classy, intelligent woman, who broke boundaries in the industry : inspiring young women to embrace their sexuality but NOT just be an object utilizing their bodies to get ahead. I want women out there to use their minds as well.
8. Additional Comments? Check out my facebook page at facebook.com/1CaitlinOConnor and Follow me on Twitter @Caitlin_OConnor