Name: Ashley Michaelsen
Location: originally rochester NY currently Hollywood CA
Facebook: Ashley Michaelsen
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was born into it. My family were all Kodak models so i started when I was a baby.
2. How long have you been modeling? Since I was two
3. Who is your favorite model? Kate moss but mostly because she is considered a petite model and is one of the highest paid models in the world. It gives us smaller models inspiration and motivation that we can do it too! I also look up to Ali Landry because she started as a model and now has a childrens fashion line. She's more then "just a pretty face"
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I also have a fashion line that has been sold in boutiques in NYC and NJ and have several projects in the works.
5. What are you most proud of? My fashion line. Being the 2012 miss makita and being a top 10 finalist in the 2013 hometown hotties contest
6. Upcoming projects? I have a few international shoots coming up. My bare minerals campaign should launch this holiday season. I model and tour with monster energy and a top ten maxim finalist!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A successful model who then turned her career into an empire and in return donated her time money and energy into charities/events
8. Additional Comments? Vote for me as your new maxim hometownhotties winner of 2013!