Name: Amber Sym
Location: Orlando, FL
Ethnicity: European Mutt
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? When I was younger my uncle
got into photography and used me to test lighting techniques while he was still
trying to figure everything out. I was a slightly awkward child who probably
wasn't a good fit for modeling but I loved it! I couldn't get it out of my head
after that and the urge to model kept growing stronger and stronger until I
decided to make a career out of it.
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for about 4 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Miranda Kerr is one of my favorites! She's
been on my list for a while now, can't deny those baby blues..
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm addicted to candy. Well,
addicted is a strong word.. I like candy, a LOT! Just by giving me candy you can
win me over, make me happy, make me stop being mad at you, make my day, etc.
It's a problem.
5. What are you most proud of? I'm most proud of the way my legs constantly
pick me back up every time I'm knocked down.
6. Upcoming projects? I am currently working on two movies, The Pit and
Creeper. I recently got into acting so I'm doing some exploration in that area.
As far as modeling goes, keep your eyes out for Playboy's Aug/Sept Lingerie
Special Edition, officially goes on sale July 3rd, 2012. Also, some photos from
Look Swimwear should be appearing shortly. I have a few more things in
consideration but can't spoil the secrets just yet.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? At the
end of it all when I'm old, grey, and retired living on the beach with a little
coconut stand I want to be remembered as someone who tried everything, took a
lot of chances, gave the best, and had a hell of a time doing it!
8. Additional Comments? Enjoy the show ;)