Name - MANDY C Ethnicity - Italian Measurements - 32D-24-39 Location - Boca Raton, FL Social Media - @MandyCFit Website - MandyCFit.com Hair/Mua/Stylist - @CristinaPilo Photographer - @Ohrangutang
1. Who/What inspired you to get into modeling? I've just always felt comfortable on stage and in front of the camera. Working out has been my life and main passion so the fact that I've been able to put them both together has been fun for me!
2. Who is your favorite model? I don't know if I have a favorite. Some that I've always followed have been more so fitness models such as Amanda Latona and Ava Cowan.
3. Who is your favorite photographer? That's a hard question! I have so many, but off the top of my head I love working with @richphoto305 and @ohrangutang
4. Upcoming projects? I have a lot but I can't say them all just yet! Just did an interview with 9five4 Magazine. Putting a calendar together, more stuff with mixed swim, Sultre and Zique!
5. Have you been published before? If so, which publications? Yes. Mixed Swimwear, Sultre, and Zique. Also did a shoot for the Nike wall at their Detroit location and was the brand ambassador Maceiosol (local clothing line that I adore)
6. What are your thoughts on Model Modele Magazine? - I absolutely love the magazine. I'm all about empowering all women of every shape and size to feel sexy and pretty, and I truly believe your publication does just that.