NAME: Agnes Vavra
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Modeling gives me freedom and self-sufficiency as well as meeting new creative faces and visiting interesting places. I also have an opportunity to become a part of history as working with some artists my pictures/paintings gain some artistic value. I love being on a move and generating new ideas. Modeling is a hard work.
2. How long have you been modeling?
Generally over 9 years.
3. Who is your favorite model?
I love cats, so Naomi Campbell would be the winner on my list. I will always be fascinated by feminine grace of Sophia Loren, Monica Bellucci and Brigitte Bardot. I like Joan Smalls, Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Carolyn Murphy, Carmen Cass, Gintare Sudziute, Kristina Tuckute...may be a very long list...
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
Can't live without sun, chocolate, music, camera, my cat, nature and loved ones.
5. What are you most proud of?
Leaving my comfort zone at office job recently and starting doing what I like!
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Would love to be remembered as an artist somewhere between videography, photography, drawing and writing. I love to dream. Dreams make us grow.