NAME: CASSANDRA SALVAGIO
ETHNICITY: GERMAN. SCOTTISH. MEXICAN
LOCATION: HOUSTON TX
WEBSITE: WWW.CASSANDRASALVAGIO.COM (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? After the passing of 2 childhood friends my life perspective changed drastically. I began by building a healthy body & a clear mind. After a while a decided to dig deep & follow that "Inner Pull."
2. How long have you been modeling? My 1st gig was in 2010 as Miss October "Hottie Posse" for 94.5 The Buzz
3. Who is your favorite model? Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Hannah Davis
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I enjoy Organic cooking. Painting. Traveling. Creating. I practice Tai chi & am always looking for new ways to take over the world next!
5. What are you most proud of? Becoming a Tropic Beauty Calendar Model
6. Upcoming projects? New shoots. Various Castings. Promotional events are all lined up for the year to come & I'm focusing more on donating my time to different charity events/ organizations!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be
remembered as? After facing many years of trauma & times of adversity. I hope to be remembered as a woman with great purpose. A person who never gave up when things got tough & remained focused in pursuing her dreams. Too often, even if we can feel the pull of something greater, we prefer the familiarity of the status quo. We don't think too much about giving and being of service. Instead, we sit back and wait for our dreams to be delivered. Be optimistic, strive to find true happiness!