Name Brittany Lee
Location Moline, Illinois
Ethnicity Irish, Belgium,Spanish, French, English, Dutch, and German. We have a lot of adoptions! Irish and Belgium is the strongest.
Website Under construction (Should be up in the next few weeks)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I actually started out in the Music Industry when I was 15, which then I found myself doing more in front of the camera by the age 23. I was a professional dancer for a Arena football team, and a hooters girl where I also had modeling opportunities evolve.
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for almost 3 years, but started taking it serious this past year.
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima, that girl is stunning!!!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am a HUGE tomboy, lost count at 12 on broken bones and dislocations! Since I started modeling I had to start taking care of myself tho, they don't seem to like it when you show up with a cast on your arm or foot!!!
5. What are you most proud of? I have a lot of people always trying to bring me down, I'm pretty proud on the fact that I've never had to go to down to their level, and I have just kept on pushing myself. I am extremely independent, & ambitious.
6. Upcoming projects? Lately, I have been finding myself back around the music industry, possibly working on some music videos in the near future. I also will be traveling to Florida, then the Bahamas to shoot a Bikini Calendar.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be a role model to young people, I was never the prettiest girl in school, I was outgoing, yet quiet. I had everyone telling me I could never make it, but I didn't let me stop me. I've stayed true to myself and kept pushing, using it as fuel. I see a lot of cyber-bullying now and days, makes me sick, kids are killing themselves over it. I want them to know they are not alone, even I deal with it.