Name: Bodhi LaVey
Location: Hollywood, CA
Ethnicity: Mexican, Native American, Scottish
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I actually just fell into this industry on accident. As much as I admired models, I never even considered the possibility that I could be one too.
2. How long have you been modeling? Just over two years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? I couldn't pick just one. I admire so many of the men and women I've gotten to work with who are not only beautiful, but intelligent and interesting as well. A few people that come to mind are Desiree Claire, Ashley Lee, Alex Chau and Gina Harrison.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm the lead singer in a punk rock band called The Lazy Stalkers and we love to play in dive bars! My favorite venue thus far is The Double Down in Las Vegas.
5. What are you most proud of? In terms of modeling, Playboy would definitely take the cake.
6. Upcoming projects? Besides continuing my modeling with Playboy, my focus will mainly be on my music for the upcoming months.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a free spirited woman who followed her heart and touched peoples lives along the way.