NAME: Jessica Rivera
ZODIAC: Virgo, September 15
ETHNICITY: Black & Puerto Rican
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
MEASUREMENTS: 34 27 38
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Since I was younger, I've always been told that I should get into modeling. I've always been told I look like a little doll. It's always been a dream, but I feel like I didn't have the right connections, and kept to myself a lot.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been modeling since 2011.
3. Who is your favorite model?
I have a couple favorite models, Melanie Iglesias and Jessica Burciaga
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm like obsessed with potatoes. lol! French Fries, Potato Salad, Baked Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Hash Browns. Weird...Yes I know, but hey..It's ME! lol
5. What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of how hard I've worked throughout my college career, and how far I've come. As of December I will be a 2013 graduate from ISU. College can definitely be overwhelming. Losing my father back in February of 2013 definitely made me lose track. It was hard to focus, and me being in school for graphic design, it caused a huge creative block. Although I struggled last semester, I'm proud that I made it through. Losing a parent isn't easy at all. My goal is to just make my family and loved ones proud.
6. Upcoming projects?
I have a few upcoming projects...but I can't spill all the beans...just wait...you'll see ;)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as more than a model. I'm more than what you SEE. I want to be remembered as the strong, independent, determined, talented woman that I am. I would like to encourage both girls and women to go for what they want. It's never too late. GO FOR IT. & NEVER GIVE UP :)
Name Natasha Montes
Location South Florida
Social Media twitter/instagram @tashafiercee_
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I've always loved being infront of the camera!
2. How long have you been modeling? My first photoshoot was about 4 years ago
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima, she is flawless!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love listening to music 24/7
5. What are you most proud of? Being able to maintain a good job & attending college full time
6. Upcoming projects? Not yet...
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? The humble & loyal person that I am
ETHNICITY Black & Hispanic (Puerto Rican)
LOCATION North Carolina
WEBSITE under construction (coming soon)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Watching women like Iman and Tyra bring sexy, brown girls into mainstream America; seeing that made me want to do it as well.
2. How long have you been modeling? On strong for 2years
3. Who is your favorite model? Urban wise, Dollicia Byran, she's gorge!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I eat like I'm pregnant, love for food! *laughs*
5. What are you most proud of? My success thus far.
6. Upcoming projects? I don't like speaking on things before it happens but it's gonna be a #BlackWinter ;) !!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A mogul
8. Additional Comments? I WANT KOOKIE!!!!!