NAME LUCY KEMP
FB SHONA ALL GOOD SIMPSON
Name- Sunny Reichert
Location- Santa Monica, CA
Ethnicity- Caucasian (German, Polish and Swedish)
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SunnyReichert
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunny-Reichert/434306796647311
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I moved to Los Angeles from Chicago to pursue a career in dancing, and modeling honestly fell into my world. I had always wanted to try it but never really considered it until I got out to LA.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have only seriously been modeling for a few years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Marisa Miller hands down! I love her. She inspires me to be better.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I have my college degree in journalism, sports broadcast specifically. I am a huge sports fanatic!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of the fact that I moved to LA at a young age and have survived all on my own! It's a huge accomplishment working and supporting yourself, and putting yourself through school for most of that time!
6. Upcoming projects? Whatever comes my way... :)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered for someone who did it on my own terms. No matter where I may end up, or where my career goes, I want to be able to say I did it with my own hard work and determination; I succeeded with zero regrets!
8. Additional Comments? Go Pack GO! lol
Name: Kayla Griffin
Location: Baton Rouge
Ethnicity: African American-Caucasian
Website: www.kaylag.com (Coming Summer)
Facebook: Kayla Saditty-bestest G
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was always asked to host events and promote parties and I gained a following.
2. How long have you been modeling? 3 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Rosa Acosta
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am college junior at Southern University A & M college, captain of the Gold & Blue dance team, I love giving back to kids at underprivileged schools and I love acting.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of being the captain of my dance team and dancing for professional teams and pursuing my dream of dance.
6. Upcoming projects? I have my upcoming website release, new magazine covers/features, new video projects and my apparel line.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? The hardest working person in any and all endeavors I attached my name to.
8. Additional Comments? I want to thank everyone that follows me, all my supporters on social media and all of the online magazines, print magazines and blogs that interview me. Much love to everyone. Expect great things to come. Most importantly my business manager DjDaManager/JeanisisClothing
Name Chloe Kalin
Location Cleveland Ohio
Ethnicity French Canadian/ Polish
Facebook www.Facebook.com/chloekalin and
Instagram Chloe Marie Kalin
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I can't really pin point what inspired me bc I just always knew I wanted to model, even at the age of 5..I guess it was an instinct I was born with!
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling since I was 15 years old
3. Who is your favorite model? I love Adriana Lima! Her look screams sexy!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I grew up on a farm...that's pretty random lol
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of my faith in god and my strong relationship with my family. My family support and faith are the 2 constants that keep me down to earth!
6. Upcoming projects? Southern Vixens magazine, Glamjam magazine, feature in calendars for 2014...many more
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? When its all said and done I want to be remembered as a strong, passionate woman who followed her dreams and love in life. Modeling can bare alot of obstacles but my faith ans passion for this dream has helped me over come and be stronger then I could have ever imagined!
Name: Rachel Fox
Ethnicity: German/Native American/Polish
What inspired you to get into this industry?
because I love to be in front of the camera and make people happy with my work.
How long have you been modeling?
12-16, I just recently got back in the buisness about a year ago. Its my passion
Who is your favorite model?
Tell us something random about yourself.
I sang the National Anthem for the Houston Astros
What are you most proud of?
shoot for adam and eve lingerie for quest magazine, recording my album
When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as a great model and singer
Im an outgoing person and a hard worker. I love my job and would not want to do anything else but entertain people with my modeling.
Name Bon Bon Alley
Location The Bay and San Diego
Ethnicity African American American Indian Irish Scottish and English.
Measurements 34 24 40
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? My inspiration to be in the industry was music...I love music and MTV was BIG when I was growing up.
2. Who is your favorite model? Kate Moss! She's a Capricorn just like me...I'm a 90s baby so she was always around...Her and Tyra Banks.
3. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm double jointed and I can pussy pop on a hand stand :)
4. What are you most proud of? I've always been the back bone of my family...I keep everyone together...I love my family.
5. Upcoming projects? Message therapy school and I'm working on a mix tape as cliche as it is for a Model to say :)...when it comes out I hope atleast 1 person likes it since I put a lot of work into building my own studio.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a real solid humble lady...who taught you a smile is a curved line that makes many things straight.
7. Additional Comments? Even though a woman can easily get what she wants...it can take everything to get respect from a man...That's what I long for.
Name Maria Christina
Location Orlando, Fl
Ethnicity I am quite the combo. My father hails from the great state of KY and is 1/2 the Causaian that makes me up. While my mother, is half Spanish (yes from Spain), and Filipino. Interesting fact that I learned today, the Philippines is part of the Austronesian ethnic group.
Instagram I am just getting the hang of this.... ThatChristinaJ is a sure fire way to find me on instagram
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I never aspired to model as a kid, because per usual, I was a quirky one. I admit that I was the ugly duckling. Towards the end of high school, it became a thought, and then I started getting paid. What girl does not like to be pampered, have pictures taken, and then get paid. I went to college to be a Sports Broadcaster because I figured that I could still be in the entertainment industry. As it turns out, I am great at my current career choice. Modeling is what I do on the side. When there is down time, I am usually game.
2. How long have you been modeling? 10 years. Wow, I feel like I just might have exposed my age... yikes
3. Who is your favorite model? I love the original super models and will always be a Christy Brinkley fan. However, I love my Victoria's Secret ladies, especially Marissa Miller when she was an angel. If only I was tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret angel.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am super quirky. When it comes to business, I am sharp and on point. However, guys that I have dated will be quick to say that I may have come off as intimidating, but once they got to know me, it turns out that I'm kind of funny, say random nerdy things, and just an overall nerd who can be a grandma at times. Side bar, why are bits and pieces of my name all over my social media sites, I try to keep my investors and the big wigs from finding me . LOL.
5. What are you most proud of? Dreaming, believing, and achieving. I set goals for myself and have always been able to attain them through hard work and dedication.
6. Upcoming projects? Up and coming, I will be working with Steven Bales our of Buffalo, NY on his up and coming clothing line. He officially launched his spring line and is bringing his fashion to Orlando, Fl. I will be one of the models featured in upcoming advertisements. I love his line and the fact that is comfortable and chic.
In addition, I have a dear friend from College who has a radio show based in the Washington, DC area that is taking off. We are set to shoot a promotional campaign. Just to see what I am talking about, here are a few quick links to LucDogg in the morning
I am especially excited about these projects because I love helping to promote where I can. That's what it's all about.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I sincerely want to be remembered as the girl who can do it all. Some days, I think that I am super woman and have to remember that there is more to life that working and making money. At the end of the day, I do want to be the girl who did it all and was nice on her way up!!!
8. Additional Comments? I am huge on networking and always love helping and promoting other people and products that I believe in. I am honored to have been asked to be a part of the www.modelmodele.com network and join the ranks of absolutely stunning and beautiful women!!!!